The Leading Independent Healthcare Provider in Highland Park, IL
The healthcare needs of the American public will only become more vital as the population ages. A major aspect of the healthcare industry is maintaining accurate patient records. Knowing a patient’s health status along with what or any testing or procedures they have undergone offers physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals with the information they need to be effective. Improve your method of compiling and maintaining patient information with assistance from our independent healthcare provider in Highland Park, IL.
Convenient Access to Patient Information
We specialize in healthcare IT services and offer assistance to clients that need help with their process of organization and documentation. Our consultants rely on the versatile Cerner Millennium HIT platform that allows us to capture, store, and access patient health information.
From electronic medical records to laboratory testing management, your staff members’ needs vary in terms of what they require to enhance the patient care process. We incorporate Cerner Millennium HIT into a strategic business intelligence plan we create for you. With knowledgeable assistance, you learn how to break down and analyze data so that you can use it to make smart business decisions. Reach out to us for custom solutions that assist you in achieving your goals.
- Project management
- Organizational Change Management and Training
- Business Intelligence
- User training and system adoption
- Application Services
- Patient Care (CareNet®, Clinical Documentation, eMAR, PowerPlan™, INet®, IView, High Acuity Flowsheet, MPages™)
- CPOE (PowerChart®, Discern®, PowerOrders®, PowerChart Ambulatory®, Advanced Medication Management, PowerNote™)
- Critical Care (INet®, IView, Critical Outcomes)
- Emergency Department (FirstNet®)
- Information Systems (Enhanced Testing Services, CCL, Rules, Conversion Support, Security, Interfaces, MPages™)
- Laboratory (PathNet® – General Laboratory, Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Bank, HLA, Specimen Management, Laboratory Outreach)
- Perioperative Care - Surgery & Anesthesia (SurgiNet®, Materials Management)
- Pharmacy (PharmNet® Inpatient, Retail, eMAR, Meds Integration, Bar Coding, RxStation®, Multum®, CPOE)
- Physician Practice (PowerChart Ambulatory®, Enhanced View, Message Center)
- Point of Care (Millennium POC™, CareMobile®, CareAware®)
- Radiology (RadNet®, Scheduling, ProVision PACS)